The application period has ended. To stay up to date, you can sign up at the bottom of this page for updates on the next application phase.
Abasha is looking for new partners! We are selecting a new partner organisation from sport and education initiatives operating in countries with difficult surroundings. Do you participate in a volunteer initiative? You want to register your initiative as an official non-profit? You want to learn how to set up a financial budget? You want to improve your marketing and communication skills? We offer you the know-how to become more professional.
The multi-year partnership with Abasha includes close mentoring, capacity building and a financial budget of at least 100 euros per month so you can…
- turn your idea into a structured organization.
- fulfill the laws and bureaucracy for non-profit work in your area.
- build and improve your appearance on social media.
- manage the finances of your organization.
- expand your sport and education activities.
- learn how to raise funds through donation campaigns.
The Abasha team works voluntarily and in their free time to support our partner organisations around the globe. Each partner project has a dedicated mentoring team consisting of several full members of Abasha. Collaboration between the partner organisation and Abasha happens online only, using video conferencing and shared documents. By saving on travel costs, donations can be used entirely for local activities of the partner organisation.
We are looking for volunteer initiatives that provide children and young adults with access to sports and education.
All following requirements must be fulfilled for an application:
- Your recently or not yet established organisation focuses on sport and education.
- Your organisation is non-profit and only based on volunteer work.
- You are able to communicate with us in English.
- You have access to a stable internet connection.
- Your country appears on this list for official development assistance.
Abasha selects partner organisations in a phased application process. The first step is simple, just fill out the online form below. Within the next weeks, we will check whether you meet our basic requirements. If your organisation is a suitable candidate, we will exchange further information using a more detailed online questionaire. In the final selection phase, we conduct interviews via video call.
The application period has ended. To stay up to date, you can sign up below for updates on the next application phase.